EVE Entertainment - Event Guidelines for Models
EVE Entertainment - Event Guidelines for Models
Same as listed in the form in the Terms & Conditions sections
Dear Model: All of us at EVE Entertainment are pleased to have you participate in our upcoming event. We want this to be a successful, fun and beneficial experience for you, the photographers, and everyone that will be there. For this to happen, we have some event guidelines for all models. Please read the information carefully. If you have any questions contact an official of EVE Entertainment in advance of the event.
EVENT DETAILS You will be contacted by Kristin Shadrick or an authorized official of EVE Entertainment with the specific details of the EVE Entertainment event. This contact will most likely be via email with the event date(s), location(s), model arrival time, event start time, approximate end time, photography themes and wardrobe requirements, plus other specific information. Should you have any questions on any of the event details, it is your responsibility to contact Kristin Shadrick or an authorized official of EVE Entertainment in advance of the event.
EVENT GUIDELINES FOR MODELS
• All Models must be on location by the specified arrival time, and be camera ready for our photographers at the event start time. NOT ARRIVING THEN!!
• Unless the event is designated in advance to include minors, all models MUST be of legal age (18+) and have a photo i.d. with them at the event.
• All Models are expected to be available for photo sessions with our event photographers from the event start time until the advertised event end time.
• All models are expected to participate in all photography themes and wardrobe choices as provided in advance of the event. Exceptions may be made in some themes, such as body painting, if discussed with and approved by Kristin Shadrick or an authorized official of EVE Entertainment in the days in advance of the event.
• Due to limited space at most events, models are not permitted to bring any additional people with them to the EVE Entertainment event.
• Models are encouraged to bring bottled water, soft drinks or similar beverages and light snacks for their personal use during the event. We ask that you do not bring “fast food” to an event location.
• EVE Entertainment events are smoke-free, alcohol-free, & drug-free. During a break, smoking may be permitted depending on the location; please ask if it is permissible. Alcoholic beverages may be used as a prop in some photo sessions provided it has been approved in advance by EVE Entertainment, but the alcohol may not be consumed.
• EVE Entertainment events are designed to provide models and photographers the opportunity to work with others of various experience and skill levels. Please follow the directions of EVE Entertainment event hosts in working with the event photographers, locations etc. Models are not permitted to select only specific photographers to work with at an event.
• All models are encouraged to cooperate with other event models and photographers no matter their experience or skill level. It is our desire that everyone leaves each event with improved skills
• Since the event photographers have paid to take professional photos of you, no other photography is permitted at the event. Models are not allowed to take photos via camera, phone, tablet or any other image recording device.
• All models are expected to dress in the assigned dressing area and keep all personal property in that area.
• All models are to be either fully dressed or wear a cover-up (for example, a robe) when not in front of the camera or in the dressing area.
• All models are responsible for their personal property. Please double check to make sure you have all of your property before leaving the event. Any “lost & found” will be returned to the EVE Entertainment Studios in Concord, NC, where the person claiming the lost items must make arrangements to retrieve them at their expense. While EVE Entertainment will take reasonable steps to secure lost property, they accept no responsibility for these items.
EVE Entertainment happily acknowledges that most of its models do act in a professional manner and represent the organization well at our events. We wish it was unnecessary to have this “SPECIAL STATEMENT on Non-Professional Actions of Models & The Consequences”. However as a business working with professional photographers and seeking professional employment opportunities for its models, EVE Entertainment must have policies in place including the consequences for non professional actions.
Photographers pay to attend EVE Entertainment events. Some photographers make their decision to participate based on the number of models available, particular models that have been advertised as attending or based on the theme or wardrobe choice advertised for the event. Part of EVE Entertainment’s future growth and success as well as Kristin Shadrick’s professional reputation rests upon having events where the photographers feel the experience was worth their time and investment, and desire to continue to work with this organization. Their financial support allows EVE Entertainment to expand to additional marketing opportunities for its models. To achieve this success, it is essential that our models participate as professionals.
It is not professional for models to be a last minute cancellation, a no show, arrive late or leave early, come unprepared for the theme or wardrobe choices, or attend with self induced situations (a hangover or tired look due to lack of sleep) or anything else that is less than 100% effort for the event. These actions reflect negatively upon our organization as well as can cause a last minute scramble by EVE Entertainment officials to findmodels for the event.
For an EVE Entertainment event to be beneficial and successful to all participants, we depend upon our models cooperating with EVE Entertainment officials, hosts, event photographers and other models at the event. Actions such as arguing, deliberately going against the model guidelines, causing conflict with others, or voicing critical or negative comments over the skill level or experience of event models, photographers, or EVE Entertainment officials are not done by professional models.
Models that choose to be last minute cancellations, no shows, arrive late or leave early without permission, or are unprepared for an EVE Entertainment event will not be permitted to participate in future events or be considered for paid employment such as brand ambassadors until Kristin Shadrick or EVE Entertainment officials feel confident that the model will not repeat these actions in future events. Models may be required to make a financial contribution or to attend training classes before being considered for future assignments.
EVE Entertainment may also choose to deny models participation in future events or to be considered for paid employment opportunities if their actions during an event were disruptive to the event, caused conflict, or behaved in a non professional manner that reflected poorly on EVE Entertainment, Kristin Shadrick, event hosts, etc. As stated above, models may be required to make a financial contribution or to attend training classes before being considered for future assignments.
Photographers attending an EVE Entertainment event use the event as an opportunity to find new talent for their projects. They may also have businesses hiring them to photograph models for products or promotional opportunities. EVE Entertainment has a responsibility to photographers that have paid to participate in our events to assist them in find professional models for their projects, as well as advising them on those that are less than professional. In the days after an EVE Entertainment event, all photographers that participated in the event will be sent an email with the names of any model that was a last minute cancellation or a no show to the event.